The Conservatory Is Evolving
Conservatories are evolving along with consumer demand for a new generation of living space. A conservatory is still a very aspirational product, even more so with recent technological advancements and new product launches, but we are also experiencing a number of homeowners who are seeking something more – A Garden Room.
A Garden Room is very similar in appearance to the traditional conservatory - whilst a conservatory has a glass roof, a Garden Room will have a solid tiled roof.
Internally the solid roof is finished with a plaster skim and then decorated to suit the home owner's requirements, whilst externally the roof is clad with 'Envirotile' backed up with a 50 year guarantee.
A Garden Room can create a very comfortable, usable environment due to its superior insulation and sound absorbing qualities. The room will be more cost effective to heat in the winter than a traditional conservatory, and will also not encourage the heat build-up associated with polycarbonate roofs in the summer months.
The Garden Room has more of an 'extension' feel about it, without the high costs and disruption involved in constructing an extension.
- Eaves overhang – traditional roof feel
- Insulated eaves
- Thermal insulation U-value 0.17
- Structural integrity as standard – Fixed joint technology
- Pre-formed insulated panels – reduces install time
- No battens – just fix plasterboard straight in
- 50mm continuous external thermal barrier
- 100mm internal insulation
- Strong enough to support traditional slates and tiles
- Dry fit slate effect tile system as standard with 50 year guarantee
- 12.5 to 40 degree pitch range as standard (lower pitches available upon request)