uPVC Front Doors
Create a Stunning entrance to your home with one of our extensive range of Doors, in either uPVC, Composite or Wood.
We can install the following doors to your property, Composite Doors, Patio Doors, French Doors & Sliding Folding Doors, take a look at the Brochures to the right which are available for Download.
The latest style of performance doors manufactured with timber, composite and GRP all require specialist lock and keep options.
These are all catered for with Lockmaster - utilising all of the standard Lockmaster features, such as opposing hooks and deadbolts whilst maximising the small ‘air gap’ on performance doors.
Several patented features and numerous innovations and the vast range of keeps and strikers complement the Lockmaster door lock range in every way.
Here is a small selection of the door designs we have available, for full ranges, please download the brochures listed to the right
- Peace of mind that your door is safe and secure - approved by the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) Secured by Design scheme for high security products and systems. This is our standard specification.
- BM TRADA Q Mark quality approved – confirming that doors are rigorously tested and consistently manufactured to strict quality standards.
- Virtually maintenance free – retaining its beauty across its lifetime.
- Six-times the insulation of a timber door – keeping your home cosy and your heating bills down.
- Draught proof design – your door frame is triple sealed against the elements and uses PVC-U Thermal Inserts inside the frame for better energy efficiency.
- Huge choice – many styles and colour choices and multiple glazing options giving you a bespoke door to your home.
- Stunning glass designs – using the highest quality materials so colours will remain bright and vibrant across their lifetime.
- Low level threshold for easier access – perfect for prams, wheelchairs or cycles.
- 10-year guarantee against swelling, de-lamination and colour-loss.
We now offer the NEW Anti-Bump door locks and key system.
- Anti pick, anti drill, anti bump and fire resistant
- Meets British standards BS EN1303:2005
- Key security grade 6 & attack grade 2
- Torque resistance of plug/cylinder relevant to attack resistance
Call us now on 01726 813 820 to chat more about door security.